Terms & conditions
Website security rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the website, overloading, flooding, mail spamming, mail bombing or crashing.
- Proposing promotions, and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet or any part of the information or republishing them without authorisation.
- Violation of system or network of this website may result in civil or criminal liability.
- Circle, along with the relevant authorities, will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Material contained on the website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without the prior written consent of Circle or any third parties who retain copyright to materials republished here.
In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must ask permission from Circle before making any other use of material contained on the site.
This permission to reproduce material does not extend to material identified as belonging to third parties, where users must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before reproducing such material.
For material owned by third parties, users must obtain the permission of the relevant owners before reproducing such material.
Circle has no control over the content of material accessible on any websites that are cross-referenced. It is the responsibility of the internet user to make decisions about the relevance, accuracy, and reliability of information found on those websites. We cannot guarantee that these links will work and the user will have access to it all of the time.
Users should ensure that they have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the internet.